Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Two More Photos of the Chapel

As you can see from the two photographs below the work on the Chapel is continuing...


There has only been one day so far when we were unable to use the Chapel for Mass and for our periods of daily prayer. In this picture you can see that the new altar is back in place and we are already using the Chapel.




This photograph was taken after tonight's Holy Hour. The final colour scheme is beginning to become apparent. In time the panel behind the tabernacle will be painted a rich blue. To the top left you can see how we are planning to use a sky blue on the barrelled ceiling.
Yesterday I ordered the gold paint for the lettering (£108) and today I ordered the carved wooden plinth for the statue of Our Lady (£69). If anyone would like to sponsor this work please let me know. You can email me here. I am very grateful for the offers of help obtaining a new ambo.

No comments: