Friday, January 23, 2009

Catholic Press


I don't know if you read the Catholic papers but if you see them this weekend do look out for a couple of articles. The Catholic Herald has a report on the New Year retreat with an accompanying photograph of some of the participants gathered round the 'Burning Bush'.
There's also an article on vocations in the Universe. The paper contacted me a few weeks ago to say they were doing a special focus on St George's Cathedral, Southwark, and inviting me to place a vocations advert. I had to tell them we don't have a budget for vocations but that I was willing to write an article if they wanted. They seemed happy with that but asked if it could refer to the Cathedral which I was more than happy to do. As it turns out that article is the main feature on the page. It just goes to show that it's always worth offering something to the press.

No comments: