Sunday, September 07, 2008

New Seminarians

I've given up on trying to post the collection of photos from Flickr and deleted the past. They say that to err is human but to really foul things up you need a computer and I certainly couldn't get through all the funny codes to work out why they didn't show up. I'm looking forward to converting the parish office to a Mac environment - we won't have any more glitches like that then!
It's a bit late to be posting now but I just wanted to mention that St John's Seminary has now resumed and to ask your prayers for the five new men we have starting there. We already have one new man in Rome on the language course. That leaves only two more to go to the Beda and one to go to the English College in Valladolid.
Please keep them all in your prayers.

2 comments:

Clare V said...

Presumably at some point we'll also get a post entitled "New Curate"...

Fr Stephen said...

Yes When I get one I'll have a bit more time!
Actually I've heard he's arriving Friday.