Saturday, April 28, 2007

Help with Discernment

Those of you who have attended the New Year retreat for young adults in this parish will be familiar with Fr Stephen Wang who teaches theology at Allen Hall, the seminary for Westminster diocese. If Fr Stephen is at home talking to three hundred or so young people at New Year, a recent post on the Westminister diocesan website shows that he is equally at home talking to young men considering their vocation.
It is worth visiting the site (click here) to read Fr Stephen's four articles on discernment:


1. How do I know if God is calling me to be a priest?


2. What can I do to become clearer about my vocation?


3. Vocation: Different calls in the New Testament.


4. Things to read about priesthood and vocation.

2 comments:

Felix Randal said...

Fr Stephen is a great communicator - we were lucky to have him at Cambridge!

Mark said...

Thank you for linking to them. They look good--I am going to print them out to mull over slowly.